[mythtv-users] Shuttle SN45G <-- Line In connector and Duplex Audio capable?

Nathan Reeves nathan_reeves at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 00:59:58 EST 2004

Just wondering if anyone is using a Shuttle SN45G as
part of their Myth setup.  Two questions that appear
to hang over this model is whether the unit has a line
in connector and whether the sound card is capable of
duplex audio.

Been looking at purchasing this for my setup, but I'm
currently using a WinfastTV XP 2000 card which
requires a passthrough cable for audio.  If the PC
doesn't have a line in I suppose I'll have to look at
something like a PVR250 which passes the audio over
the PCI bus.

Anyone got any ideas?  Any experiences with this model
of PC?

Thanks in advance

Nathan