[mythtv-users] Another Idea for Myth

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jan 28 12:39:03 EST 2004

> My impression is that as long as a new module doesn't require major
> changes to the main project, everyone will be happy with it.  Now the
> only issue is learning how to write it or inspiring someone else to do
> so.

If this idea takes off:

To whoever wants to take on this recipe module, please contact me when
you do.  I've been wanting to write a web-based recipe database for
awhile (none of the ones out there do quite what I want), and have quite
a bit of experience dealing with categorized data.  I'd love to help
with this half of things, esp. so that it could be integrated into
mythweb.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer