[mythtv-users] Compilations??

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Wed Jan 28 21:44:16 EST 2004

I've got a challenging question for the group.

Many of the CDs that I own and have digitized are compilations of songs
by different artists.

The problem is that the screen for selecting music is sorted by artist
and then album.

This means if a CD has 10 artists, I see all 10 artists with only one
song under each one.  There is no easy way to play the entire CD.  Now
I know that I can change the screen to show albums first, but then the
rest of my music (The CDs with only one artist) are now mixed up
instead of being sorted by artist.

Does anybody have any ideas??

Thanks!

-N