[mythtv-users] Excellent quality TVOUT from almost any video card

Tim Gray timgray.geo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 09:18:52 EST 2004

It really doesn't matter, by the time you build it you
will spend more than $50.00 in time and parts.

Just buy a grandtech GEZ-1000. tiger direct has them
for $41.00 and I get fantastic TV out and SVIDEO out
at the 800X600 resolution.

I have built 5 freevo's and now 2 Mythtv's and that's
the ONLY vga to ntsc converter I will use. I even have
a $500.00 one here at work that is no better than this
$41.00 unit.