[mythtv-users] OT: Xbox Live!

AJ Penninga pvr at ajp.net
Thu Jan 29 12:36:30 EST 2004

For those of you that have an xbox as a front end,
and have done the software hack in order to still play games,
have you gotten xbox live to work at all?

I've just recently gotten my mythtv backend going, and want to put a front
end on my xbox. I've heard that if you setup xbox live first, then do the
software hack, and install linux all the xbox live games still work.

Sorry this is kind of off topic, but I've seen enough posts about xboxen,
I thought it might be valid.

--
AJ Penninga
[ http://ajp.net ]