[mythtv-users] Excellent quality TVOUT from almost any video card

Tim Gray timgray.geo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 14:19:20 EST 2004

Interlaced modes? I dont understand, X windows doesn't
have the ability to generate interlaced video,
otherwise a scan converter would not be needed.

I simply deinterlace everything I record to solve any
interlacing problems I might have. I also transcode
everything I want to keep to a divx which is
deinterlaced anyways, or create a SVCD.

It also is working at full resolution. I can read
command prompt 80 col text on the 5" editing monitor I
have here for testing.