[mythtv-users] AverMedia M175 questions

Tim Gray timgray.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 11:44:58 EST 2004

I just got my first AverMedia M175 in the mail and was
itching to try it out,  I put the card in a working
MythTV machine that was using a PVR-250 perfeclty.

the M175 wont tune anything in... everything is
static.  Does anyone have this card in their mythtv
box? what are the settings I need to change to get it
to tune in the channels?  the IVYTV driver has zero
documentation that is worth anything on this card and
if anything needs to be set differently... (the
documentation doesnt even mention the card, I learned
about it in this mailing list.)

so what is needed to be changed in the ivtv driver to
get the M175 working?