[mythtv-users] Multiple inputs with digital audio...

Michael Dana viper5150 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:13:22 EST 2004

I'm very new to Myth, so sorry for a possibly stupid question...

Say for example I wanted to pull two DirecTV boxes or Digital cable boxes
into Myth.  What would be the best way to go about it..  And how about the
digital audio?  Would the AC3 audio tracks sync up on the channels that
offer it?  Is there any hardware in particular I should stay away from if I
wanted to put this together.  I've already got a SnapStream box with a P4
1.7, SB Audigy 2, and a single PVR-250.  Probably would add another Audigy 2
card and another PVR-250 card, unless there is something better out there...

Thanks.