[mythtv-users] Selecting language: wrong setting in database?

Torsten Rupp torsten.rupp at gmx.net
Sat Jan 31 05:07:05 EST 2004

Dear myth-users,

I detected a small problem when I try to select a different language than
Englisch in setup/appearance, e. g. Deutsch. It is possible to select a
language, but

- the language in the menus seems not to be switched (still everything is in
English, even after a restart of the program)
- in SQL the database the corresponding setting is "Deutsch" and not "DE"

If I set "DE" manual in the database table then everything is fine (except
some missing texts, but this could be an error in the used display). Is this
a bug?

Configuration:

MSI Barebone 651, PVR350
Suse 9.0