[mythtv-users] PVR-350 almost running

Marc Mosthav marc at mosthav.com
Sat Jan 31 06:24:54 EST 2004

I almost have my PVR-350 running:

- X and Myth running on TV out just fine
- cat /dev/video0 works a treat
- Watch TV receives picture and sound and from what I can tell it's great

BUT:

Eventhough the screen looks perfect in X, as soon as I switch to Watch TV the picture starts running through
and stays like that even if I return to the menu. I just can't figure out which setting is responsible for this.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am soooo close and it looks like my brain stopped working - I just can't figure
it out. PLEASE help me understand my stupidity.

Cheers,
Marc