[mythtv-users] MythLCD --Whats it actually display?

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Sat Jan 31 14:08:42 EST 2004

MythLCD is ONLY a test program.  If you want to enable lcd support, you
need to configure mythtv with --enable-lcd

The LCD support is useful mainly in mythmusic.  In that module, it
displays the current song, and the status of the song.  If your LCD has
a keypad, you can navigate the menus, select songs, play songs, etc.

-dan