[mythtv-users] how to get X and mythfrontend to use 350 TV Out (almost working)

Blues Guy bluesguy_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 19:53:10 EST 2004

> I'd really appreciate any pointers or links etc.
> BTW are there any official docs on getting the
> PVR-350 tv out to work?

Are you working off the quasi-official PVR-350 TV-out
howto at the ivtv site?

(http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-print.php?page=TvOutHowto)

Jarod said yesterday (was it yesterday?  What day is
it?) that he finally caved in and bought a PVR-350, so
you could probably expect something from his excellent
guide pretty soon as well...

Your XF86Config is too confusing for me :-)... take a
look at mine.

http://blues.gotdns.org/myth/XF86Config.html

This is for an NTSC setup...