[mythtv-users] BT Audio Tips?[Scanned]

Jason keirstead mythtv at keirstead.org
Thu Jul 1 20:11:47 EDT 2004

On July 1, 2004 12:51 am, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > Or 3, get a totally different mobo and case, etc etc.
>
> Or that. There are a few micro-atx boards with 4 PCI slots, but their on-board
> video typically sucks.

Yeah I probably won't be doing that :P I hand-picked this motherboard especially for my
myth setup because of its onboard Geforce4 with TV out, and onboard SPDIF out for audio,
and it's small size. Originally I never planned on using WiFi, however I foud it much more
convent... when I only had 1 tuner!

> Or an Ethernet to WiFi bridge or USB2 WiFi doohickey to free up a PCI slot.

I have been looking at upgrading to 802.11G anyways. What I will probably do is shelve the
extra card for now, then when I upgrade to a G router I will get a G USB 2 adaptor to go along
with it.