[mythtv-users] Mythtv crashes in live TV and only a few channels work

Ed Siok sioked at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:27:36 EDT 2004

it appears as though I maybe be having a problem with my IDE
controller on my computer, which very well could be the cause of the
crashes... However, I still have no clue why I couldn't get more than
3 channels to show up. There was a thread going around about channels
being 1 channel off, but this isn't it. It's almost like the data I'm
getting from the datadirect isn't correct, but its set to the right
station and everything. I'm still confused about it. If you or anybody
else has any ideas, that would be great.

Thanks