[mythtv-users] New nVidia driver

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Fri Jul 2 10:33:35 EDT 2004

It's working just fine for me, on 2.4.22 kernel with the gf4mx that's on
the Chaintech 7NIF2 board.  Using SVIDEO out.

And I'm almost *positive* interlacing is in fact working.  I didn't
change any xfree settings, but I did go in an disable any deinterlacing
in Mythtv (in my case, it was the kerneldeint filter).  Only thing I
have checked on that first playback settings page now is 'extra audio
buffering'.  And ticker text and any other fast movement on screen looks
just fine.  :-)

- Willy