[mythtv-users] Missing QMYSQL3

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 2 12:49:53 EDT 2004

I am trying to install 0.15.1 from source.  It appears to compile ok,
but setup stops with
    QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded

I am using Mandrake 10.0 Community, and have tried MySQL 3 and 4 with no
luck.

While MySQL 4 was installed I tried installing MySQL-shared-compat-4,
but no luck.  urpmi uninstalled the rest of version 4 in the process.

Where do I find QMYSQL3 and how do I load it???

Thanks
Jim

BTW this is my first experience with mythtv. My tv card is bt878 based.