[mythtv-users] More woes

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 4 00:12:52 EDT 2004

Thanks for the replies.  I changed my displaysize to 160 120 which is the size
of my 20" tv.  That did the trick.  I left the font size at 12.  The only
problem with font size now is with mythweather.  Its on the third page that
shows the extended forcast.  The font is way to big but on the rest of the pages
its fine.

Stephen