[mythtv-users] oldrecorded and source id's which don't exist any more

Jeff jeff at intersystems.com
Mon Jul 5 10:34:37 EDT 2004

Having defined/cleared my configuration a few times
I have been running at times with different source id's.
Mainly these were 2 and 3. I found in upgrading to .15
that I had to clear my program/channel information in order
to get mythfilldatabase to work, simply updating my existing
source with the zap2it username/pw didn't work (mythfilldatabase
said it wouldn't work with tv_grab_na).

Anyway, I now have many entries in various tables which
contain source id's that don't exist any more. Do these
do any good or should they just be cleaned out?