[mythtv-users] Truncated Recordings mythtv v 0.15

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Mon Jul 5 18:27:11 EDT 2004

I thought I had this beat but once again I am getting failed recordings,
file sizes are anywhere from 15 meg to 300 meg

I have a PVR 350, Red hat 9.0

I have even blown away my complete myth install, and reinstalled from
apt-get, it was working fine, and now it has gone south again and fails to
record most of the time

One thing I know is if I connecto the Web site for my mythtv box, it is
extremely slow, nothing is logged in mythtv.log either.  Not sure if this is
part of the problem or not, I am running the latest release of ivtv drivers.
I had this problem when I originally instaled myth at version 0.13 or myth
0.14 but it went.

ANyone have any ideas?  Can I get a back trace?  do I need to compile mythtv
to do any debugging?

I sure would like to get this working fine again.

Jim