[mythtv-users] AverMedia AverTV DVB-T: kernel module parameters

Clyde Stubbs clyde at htsoft.com
Mon Jul 5 20:11:24 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 07:02:00PM +0200, Thomas wrote:
> I have some problems switching channels on the AcerTV DVB-T card. I am

Which AverTV DVB-T card is it? In any case it might be worth updating
the dvb drivers in the kernel source tree with the latest stuff from
linuxtv.org. 2.6.7 has a lot of dvb support, but not the latest.

If it's the older AverTV card (761?) then it has had some bad reports
about its performance. The newer 771 card works well but needs the CVS
drivers.