[mythtv-users] Re:mythrecipe web interface

Dennis Hand 4hands at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 5 22:40:48 EDT 2004

> Did mythrecipe ever get anywhere? I'm thinking of setting up a
> web-based recipe database (with public access), but wanted to use
> something compatible with mythrecipe in case it ever got officially
> included with the project.

> -Chris

Here is the link to MythRecipe and others. I'm using it and it works pretty good. Still needs some small things ironed out. I haven't compiled the latest version yet. Mine is from 4 days ago. They seem to be improving it more each time a new version comes out.

 http://mythextra.napsi.net/mythRecipe.html

Dennis