[mythtv-users] Can't get video output or recording on mythtv box

Darryl Okahata darrylo at soco.agilent.com
Tue Jul 6 14:45:38 EDT 2004

"Scott Simpson" <mythtv-users at cox.net> wrote:

> KnoppMyth R4V4.1, Hauppage 350
>
> I can't get video output on my computer monitor or record programs with =
> my
> MythTV box. My box sees the card because when I do an "lspci -v" I get

     Sigh.  Please search the KnoppMyth forums; this has been beat to
death there:

	http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1317
		(see the back-to-back posts by srahrens and ke6oms)

	http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1634
		(see the post by mike)

And lots of detailed information in:

	http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=697