[mythtv-users] mythtv + satellite

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Tue Jul 6 23:39:55 EDT 2004

Most all satellite/cable receivers will work with MythTV, but very few
have the ability to change channels via a communications (serial/usb)
cable.  As a result, most people is an infared transmitter to mimick a
remote control.
Search the archives for "IR Transmitter" for more info.

-Jason
http://www.htpcskins.com