[mythtv-users] Picture in Picture

Corey Woodworth cdwom at mpinet.net
Mon Jul 5 17:34:41 EDT 2004

Is it possible to get picture in picture with just one card? And if I
use 2 cards how do I get picture in picture from a single source? I only
have one cable provider and I'm not interested in getting an antennae
but I'd like to PiP differnet channels. My TV can natively do it so it
must be possible. Also, I don't mind dropping a bundle on a more
exspensive card that has this feature so I don't have to waste 2 PCI
slots and/or split the signal before feeding it to 2 seperate cards.
Does the PVR-350 have this feature?