[mythtv-users] Can't get video data from capture card

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Wed Jul 7 09:15:48 EDT 2004

Yes, I did run it with the extra logging enabled and saw it add the PIDS - no errors reported.  There must be a clue that it seems able to 'see' the audiostream (by the analysis it produces) but when other traces shopw an analysis of the videostream mine just times out.

> Is the frontend locked when Myth tunes it? You can run
> 'femon' to passively monitor while Myth is running.

I'll try this when I get home tonight (at work now)

TIA

Mark