[mythtv-users] RE: nvidia new drivers hdtv/interlacing, any benefit for us non HDTV people?

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Jul 7 13:35:04 EDT 2004

Thomas Börkel wrote:

> HI!
>
> David wrote:
>
>>> You are right. 720x576 just does not work (with the new driver).
>>> I'll ask at the NVidia forum.
>>

>> You may want to follow up a post I made a little while back with "not
>> a valid TV mode" in the header.
>>
>> of course TV is too short a term to search on in the nvidia forum,
>> and 'not' and 'a' are common terms and 'valid mode' isn't much help
>> in a video forum.... <sigh>
>

> Did not find it. Did you mean this forum?
>
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14&page=1&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=20&daysprune=-1

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=361812#post361812

You replied to it I think :)
(I use lbt as a pseudonym on forums - Little Blue Thing . I always
wanted a Little Pink Thing (high-end hi-fi turntable with a clear rose
tinted acrylic platter) but got a Rio Empeg player with a blue screen
which is called ... )

David