[mythtv-users] Changing Channel Lineup on Zap2It

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 01:07:10 EDT 2004

I've decided to expand my local cable service, and wanted to adjust my
zap2it listings to reflect the new channels. I added the new channels
on my zap2it account, and proceded to do a manual mythfilldatabase. I
then checked in myth web and the new channels are shown, but the
program info is not available for the new channels. When I look at the
backend status, it says this at the bottom:

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2004-07-08 00:59 and ended on
2004-07-08 00:59. mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new
data into the Guide. This can indicate a potential grabber failure.

Am I missing a step in this process? Is there something else that I
need to do? Any help will be greatly appreciated.