Fwd: [mythtv-users] LCD / VFD problems

Thomas mythml at wolke7.net
Fri Jul 9 03:32:47 EDT 2004

Tim,

that has been a good hint. I tried that immediately and it actually
changes the output.

The problem I have now is that I do not find any information of the
character set in that display. The controller is a D16314AQJ by NEC.
NEC lists all kinds of controllers - except this one :-(

I then looked for Samsung information since they build the VFD tube. I
have found one document but it has a character set different to my
hardware.

So do you have any information about a controller that shows the
y-umlaut at character 255? It should show two upward pointing triangles
at character 20. In my documents this is a full block (good replacement
for 255), but my controller thinks the two triangles are a better
choice to show ;-)

Thomas

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: