[mythtv-users] Commercial DVD software now available for Linux

Jason Donahue jdonahue at timekiller.org
Fri Jul 9 11:22:22 EDT 2004

Cyberlink has developed a version of PowerDVD for Linux!!!

The software, so far, is only available with a purchase of turbolinux 10F,
link here:

http://www.turbolinux.com/products/10F/

The site says it will go on sale today, but the online store does not show
it yet. - If you are clever enough to figure out their cryptic product
names, you can add the product to your cart and checkout though! >:)

I've ordered my copy, with the hopes that the DVD software can be launched
1) full screen, 2) without the gui controls, and 3) will play happy with
myth.

I'll report my findings when I have them :)