[mythtv-users] Going directly to TV output

Hans Rasmussen hans at hpras.gotdns.org
Fri Jul 9 14:39:55 EDT 2004

Hi All.

It took a while, and I learned alot, and I managed to PO the wife quite a
bit, but I managed to get a stable Mythtv Box up and running.  I searched
the archives and couldn't get the right set of words together so here's the
question....

To increase the WAF (wife approval factor) from the miniscule amount it is
now, it would be nice if after a reboot, and mythfrontend comes
automatically up, if it could one time go directly to TV out instead of
having to hit OK or enter twice.  Any ideas on this.  Thanks muchly

Hans