[mythtv-users] New Nvidia Gforce Drivers vs XVMC

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 9 15:29:47 EDT 2004

I was wondering if anyone has a page or howto for x and tv output.  I have a
nVidia 5200 witht vga/tv out/dvi.  I've got the nvidia driver and have it
outputing to the tv just fine (the only monitor the machine has).  My problem is
an interlacing issue.  I have noticed mostly when the camera pans passed a
stationary object it seems to blur on the screen.  While this happened a bit
with the computer monitor I was able to correct it with the de-interlace option
in myth.  I don't have my manual for my card in front of me so I can't give alot
of details but if you need them just let me know and I'll post my whole setup.

Stephen