[mythtv-users] Wintv-PVR 350

Richard Mixon (qwest) rnmixon at qwest.net
Fri Jul 9 22:27:59 EDT 2004

mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
>>      On a vaguely related note, does anyone know of a reliable place
>> that actually has the PVR-350 in stock?  All of a sudden, all of the
>> (what-I-consider-to-be-reliable) places seem to be out-of-stock.  The
>> only places that I've managed to locate, are places that I've never
>> heard of, or have low ratings at resellerratings.
>>
>> --
>> 	Darryl Okahata
>> 	darrylo at soco.agilent.com
>>

> Try:
> http://www.compuplus.com
>
> I don't know if they are on your reliable list, but they sell a lot of
> things there....
>
> JD

Wow! I guess the demand is up, the prices sure are! NewEgg has it listed
for $174, but will not be in stock until 7/13. Compuplus shows it in
stock, but their price on the PVR-350 is high. But they've got a great
price on the PVR-250.

  Hauppauge WinTV PVR 250 Personal Video Recorder - Model 980   109.00
  Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 250 MCE Personal Video Recorder Model # 975
121.00
  Hauppauge WinTV PVR 350 Personal Video Recorder with FM - 990   212.00