[mythtv-users] xine with mythtv

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 10 18:34:37 EDT 2004

Just wanted to add some more into to this post.  I ran
lirc/mythfrontend/backend/xine with as much debug information as they will
provide.  Backend has nothing to do with lirc (as you all might know but I wan't
to make sure).  Basically none of the logs show any errors when launching or
exiting xine from mythfrontend.  Lirc show the connection (client 0) to
mythfrontend and then registers client 1 when I lauch a video from myth.  It
accepts all the commands from the remote with no problem.  When I exit xine it
removes client 1 and leaves client 0 in place.  I then hit the jump key to go to
the program browser and the browser accepts one remote key press then thats it.
I can exit with my stop key (mapped to escape) but thats it.  If I go back to
the program browser it will only accept one key again.  I have to exit
mythfrontend to get it so I can browse properly again.  If anyone can let me
know of anything else I should do to help de-bug this please let me know.

Stephen