[mythtv-users] xine with mythtv

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 10 21:04:17 EDT 2004

I'm not sure about the focus issue since the arrow keys work in the OSD.  The
only place its happening is in the program guide.  While watching live tv I can
use the arrow keys to browse up and down the channels.  Since I'm not really
familure with the inner workings of XWindows.  Currently I'm running xfce since
it is pretty light weight in the member/cpu usage area.  I'll give the mplayer
thing a try.

Stephen