[mythtv-users] OT: Keyboard quits responding at run level 5.

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 00:11:59 EDT 2004

Thanks Jarod and Rick! This looks strange to me:

> rpm -qa |grep lirc
lirc-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_37.rhfc1.at-0.7.0-20_cvs20040208.rhfc1.at
kernel-module-lirc-2.4.22-1.2197.nptl_51.rhfc1.at-0.7.0-31_pre4.rhfc1.at
lirc-0.7.0-31_pre4.rhfc1.at
lirc-lib-devel-0.7.0-31_pre4.rhfc1.at
lirc-lib-0.7.0-31_pre4.rhfc1.at

I have both 2174 and 2197 Kernel versions of lirc showing up. I need to
rpm -e the old one yes?

Eric

My MythBox:
Athlon XP 2000+, MSI K7N2GM-L, 512MB Kbyte, 80GB Seagate Single Platter,
2xPVR250 Coolmax CX300B Silent PSU, Coolermaster ATC-610BX1 Case, Fedora
Core 1, 2.4.22-1.2179 kernel, ivtv-0.1.9, myth 0.15.20040505.1