[mythtv-users] OT? /proc/pci

Sean Covel seanecovel at comcast.net
Mon Jul 12 07:37:41 EDT 2004

I have a dual pentium III box running Gentoo and MythTv.  I currently
have a PVR-250 and a GeForce4 440 MX.  I'm trying to add a PVR-250MCE I
bought from Z-buy awhile back.  I can't seem to get the thing recognized
by the IVTV drivers.  In a fit of desperation I looked at:

more /proc/pci

and also

lspci

and in neither command is the 250MCE listed.

Am I correct in assuming that if its not showing up in /proc/pci that
I'm never going to get the drivers to load?  Is this some sort of
hardware conflict?

Thanks for the help,

Sean