[mythtv-users] xine with mythtv

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 12 18:05:33 EDT 2004

Hello not sure if you got my original reply.  I downloaded ratpoison and got it
up and running.  Nice little WM.  I love the speed of it.  Unfortunatly it
didn't solve my problem.  I've search there the docs and couldn't find any
reference to bringing the shown window to the focus.  Are there any settings
that you would suggest?

Stephen