[mythtv-users] Cvs version of mythfrontend crashes (usually upon exit) w/ OpenGL Sync

Johnny Lee johnny at fishcounts.com
Tue Jul 13 01:33:13 EDT 2004

I am running the opengl sync on the latest cvs version of myth. Crashes
whenever I exit playing livetv or watching a recording. I recompiled and
took out the OpenGL Sync and everything is fine now. Anyone know what might
cause this? My box is.

P4 2.53
512MB
120GB
Leadtek WinFast Deluxe
Nvidia FX5200 128MB

--update - I thought it was with the opengl sync but seems to happen more
often when I exit a video. After I recompiled without the ogl sync seems to
be better but still happens once in a while.

Johnny Lee