[mythtv-users] Re: New Nvidia Gforce Drivers vs XVMC (SOLVED)

deanv at cox.net deanv at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 13:21:40 EDT 2004

great.  I will try this when I get home, and I WILL post the results for others.  just a couple of questions...

1) I assume you mean the 6106 driver?
2) recomplie Mythtv and only Mythtv?  Any others?  LIRC? IVTV?
3) How is your performance with signficant motion?  Is XvMC performance better than you were seeing with deinterlace?

-dvh