[mythtv-users] avidemux2 command line? nuv -->> DVD

David myth at dgreaves.com
Tue Jul 13 16:37:38 EDT 2004

James Pifer wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 14:55, David wrote:
>

>>Well, are you using a PVR to capture?
>>
>>If so then you don't need step 1 and 2 so long as you have one of the
>>'DVD' formats selected.
>>
>>David

>I'm using a PVR350, so you're saying I can do it directly with
>DVDAuthor?

Yes

> I assume this is because the nuv files are stored as mpeg2.
>(?)

Yes

>What do you mean "have one of the 'DVD' formats selected?"?

When you set up the recording profile it asks you what stream setting
you want.
There are a variety including DVD and DVD Special 2

I don't know what they do (I can guess roughly but it's only a guess)

People confidently assert that "it's been discussed" and "it's in the
archives" - so dig away if you want to know :)

If you do find an answer maybe you'd like to add it to the wiki at
www.mythtv.info?

David