[mythtv-users] Nvidia TVout problem

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 15 10:15:33 EDT 2004

Hello.  I posted on Tuesday my XF86Config and .nvidia-settings-rc for my fx3200
using the 6106 drivers.  I have made a couple of modifications (run X at 640x480
instead of 800x600) and I've also dropped the a/v sync.  It good now but not
perfect.  The only thing I noticed was that I'm getting late frames showing up
in the mythfrontend log.  This causes a jump in the video when the camera pans
quickly.  I noticed this the most while watching Law & Order last night.  Over
all its better than when I first connected it to the tv.

Stephen