[mythtv-users] Multiple Folders For Videos

Geoff at Hundekeandroyal dot com mythtv at hundekeandroyal.com
Thu Jul 15 13:43:50 EDT 2004

Quick question.

I noticed in MythMusic (either that or MythGallery) there was a way to
define more than one directory for holding music/pictures using a ":" to
separate the directories.

I can't seem to do that for videos.

I have mounted a share on a box running that other OS with some videos
and movies.  It's mounted as /mnt/winvideo.  I also have videos on the
MythTV box in the directory /videos.  On the setup page for the videos,
I entered /videos:/mnt/winvideo.  This did not seem to work as it saw
neither directory and said I had no video (it also screwed up my video
information pulled from IMDB.com).

Any ideas or am I just smoking crack here and making my life too
complicated by having two video locations?  I'd like to keep it that
way...if MythGod will allow that.

-Geoff-