[mythtv-users] Bugs in MythVideo?

Xavier Hervy maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Fri Jul 16 12:11:38 EDT 2004

> - "Video List" does not sort the entries properly. When I add new
> movies, they are appended to the bottom of the list. In manage or browse
> mode they are shown in the correct order. Very strange.

That's true, the patch myth video cd support fix this.

> - Special international characters are not displayed correctly. To give
> an example: I had to rename "Léon - The Profi" to "Leon - The Profi" :-(

I submit a several time  a patch that fix this too. But each time, main
dev tell me that i break utf8 stuff. Yes that's true. But as far as i
know the only people that don't have trouble with utf8 in mythvideo,
don't have special characters in mythvideo :(

Xavier