[mythtv-users] new KnoppMyth user

David Wood obsidian at panix.com
Fri Jul 16 12:06:14 EDT 2004

FYI, I just ran the Knoppmyth setup and it recognized my el cheapo PS/2
mouse just fine - but this is old hat by now for most system installers.
If you're using a PS/2 mouse you may have a hardware issue of some kind
(broken, rare-incompatible)... PS/2 usually works. USB is actually better
these days than it used to be but you are more likely to have trouble with
it.

It's true, though, I don't think I've seen anything yet in Knoppmyth that
actually required the mouse. And that's on purpose.  :)