[mythtv-users] TV Out quality problems (nvidia)

huffman at graze.net huffman at graze.net
Fri Jul 16 16:29:48 EDT 2004

John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:

> I searched through the kernel module source and couldn't find anything
> there.  On the forum, I found three dated posts with my problem:

<conjecture>
Don't think this is in the traditional "kernel module" source.  I think it
bundles with mythtv, it's just considered a kernel filter b/c it uses kernel
level routines for performing the filtering....not done in user space.  TOTALLY
A GUESS here.
</conjecture>

> OK.  That's good to know (both that I'm not doing something wrong and
> that there will be a fix!)

Be careful of semantics here....I didn't say there would be a fix - only that
currently that was my only hope.  ;-)

Brian