AW: [mythtv-users] Database problems and I'm a dumb @$$

Flo flokohlert at muenchen-mail.de
Sun Jul 18 19:40:31 EDT 2004

I had the recordedmarkup.MYI problem so I deleted the table thinking I could
easily recreate it, not realizing that the mc.sql script only creates the
database and not that tables.  Can someone please post the recordedmarkup
table structure so I can just run a create table query and be back in
bussiness.  I know I've lost all the commercial info, like I said I'm a
dumb@$$.

TIA,
Bryan
bhalter at armyofpenguins.com
PGP KeyID: 0xE7AA5295

This is from cvs, donīt know if ist the same for 0.15.1

Flo