[mythtv-users] How to cut stuff out

Adam Egger 2004 at bdam.de
Mon Jul 19 05:06:19 EDT 2004

Hey,
can I just cut a recording just like with VirtualDub? I just don't want to transcode my recordings. I only want to make them smaller by removing all unnecessary stuff.

There is another thing I always wanted to change in MythTv. The preview window ignores the commercial/cut list. I can of course start the preview not at the beginning of a recording (there is a option for the start delay) but why doesn't it look for the cut list in mysql?

Adam