[mythtv-users] External TV-output with VIA EPIA ME6000?

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Mon Jul 19 15:32:44 EDT 2004

I have a M10000 running, with the same MPEWG2 decoder, the decoder itself is
good enougth for TV, even for DVD it is ok, but the TVout feature of the
M10000 is not so good, the picture is not as sharp and crispy as itr could be
from PVR2540 I use for encoding. I can see this when I watch TV programm
after burned it to a DVD with a Pioneer DVD-player.

Dirk