[mythtv-users] UK DVB channels IDs

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Mon Jul 19 16:52:52 EDT 2004

I have recently scanned for channels thinking there might be a new one and I
found there have been changes to the channel stream IDs in the UK. The
channels were "Channel 4" and "ITV2" which both changes their video stream ID.

For me this has fixed the problems when changing channels which I have been
trying to find for some time.

Run scan and diff the new from the old. Interesting to see if other areas are
affected (I'm in WinterHill).
--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester