[mythtv-users] HDTV: channel num versus program id

Brandon Beattie bbeattie-maillist at linkexplorer.com
Mon Jul 19 17:55:10 EDT 2004

Just curious, are you two using zap2it to get HDTV Listings?  Wouldn't
the correct fix to notify zap2it that they have the wrong program
guide/channel data? Or call the station and tell them they're
broadcasting on the wrong subchannels?  I have done this with a local
PBS station who's reply was basically a sorry and they don't have the
staff to actively monitor what they're providing data for and making
sure it's correct. A month later things were swapped and working
correctly.

--Brandon